Skip to content
- I am happy to consider hourly or daily rates or flat fees, based on a mutual understanding of the work involved.
- I will issue invoices upon completion, or at stages of the project as agreed by both of us.
- You must pay invoices in full by BACS transfer within 30 days of receipt (bank details provided on invoice).
- I keep current digital files on a password-protected computer used only by me.
- I back up old work files to a separate hard drive. I keep these files for a number of years. If you would prefer me to delete files when I have finished working on them, I will comply with this.
- The only hard-copy client data I keep is contact information in the form of contracts or accounting information. My hard-copy financial records date back to 2010 and are stored in my house.
- I will not share client details or work with any third party without written permission.
- I keep contact details for clients in my email program, which is accessed via a password-protected computer and used only by me.
- If you would like to know what contact details I hold for you, or you would like me to remove you from my contacts, please ask.